Candidates for the Post-graduation and Master program in Agriculture Information and Precision Farming at University of Cape Verde must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Candidacies are also accepted from:
- Holders of a foreign academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized according to the principles of Bologna by a State who is submitted to the process;
- Holders of a foreign degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of a degree by AgIM Consortium;
Applications should be formalized within the timeframes established in Admissions, Registration and Fees section by completing the application form.
Candidates must be a process that includes the following documents (in digital format), which must be submitted electronically, after filling the form:
- Identity Card/Passport
- Certificate of qualifications indicating the average undergraduate course
- 1 Photo
- Letter of recommendation (OPTIONAL)
In addition to the online application, until the day July 20th, 2014, applicants must submit at the Academic Services of the University of Cape Verde:
- Photocopy of ID/Passport;
- Photocopy of Certificate Course undergraduate (display original and its equivalence);
- Photocopy of the Historical Course of undergraduate (display original);
- Photocopies of Certificates and Diplomas in Training (view original);
- Curriculum Vitae;
Results of Application Process:
Until the August 1st, 2014 all applicants will be notified by email on the results of the registration process.
Registration and Fees:
From March 3rd to March 25th 2014, the candidates must regularize their registration at the Academic Services at the University of Cape Verde, effecting payment of the Registration Fee and the annual payment of Fee:
- Annual tuition fee is 360 000$ ECV (corresponding to 2 annuities amounting to 180 000$ ECV)
- Payment of fees may be made in monthly installments of 15 000$ ECV