Candidates for the Post-graduation and Master program in Agriculture Information and Precision Farming at Catholic University of Mozambique must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Candidacies are also accepted from:
- Holders of a foreign academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized according to the principles of Bologna by a State who is submitted to the process;
- Holders of a foreign degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of a degree by AgIM Consortium;
Applications should be formalized within the timeframes established in Admissions, Registration and Fees section by completing the application form.
Candidates must be a process that includes the following documents (in digital format), which must be submitted electronically, after filling the form:
- Identity Card/Passport
- Certificate of qualifications indicating the average undergraduate course
- 1 Photo
- Letter of recommendation (OPTIONAL)
In addition to the online application, until the day February 2nd, 2014, applicants must submit at the Academic Services of the Catholic University of Mozambique:
- Photocopy of ID/Passport;
- Photocopy of Certificate Course undergraduate (display original and its equivalence);
- Photocopy of the Historical Course of undergraduate (display original);
- Photocopies of Certificates and Diplomas in Training (view original);
- Curriculum Vitae;
Results of Application Process:
Until the February 10th, 2014 all applicants will be notified by email on the results of the registration process.
Registration and Fees:
From February 11th to March 1st, 2014, the candidates must regularize their registration at the Academic Services at the Catholic University of Mozambique, effecting payment of the Registration Fee and the annual payment of Fee:
Tuition fee: 3.600,00MT
Annual tuition fee: 115.200,00MT